Saturday, July 2, 2011

Playing Catch Up

So much going on, and now that I do have Internet access, I'm behind on the blog! Forgive me while I opt for a few hours of sleep after a full day of travel. Two trains and two planes later, I'm in Dusseldorf.  Looking forward to exploring the city more in the daylight (as well as catching you up on the last day in France). Enjoy the pictures - text will follow, I promise.

Baby bird - do you know what to do?


You don't really want to know....


RUN! It's a mammoth!

Did I mention the vineyard out my window? Here it is!



4 comments:

  1. Not showing the 5th grader the pics, but wow; wish I could even imagine the explorations at work here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which hominid is your head poking in? I thought Neanderthals were tall, but it looks way shorter than your usual height?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I have so many things to say about that pic... None of them are appropriate. Still trying... No.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, everything you've written is as rich and luscious as French Silk pie. Thanks for the details and the reflections - makes it possible to imagine being there with you.

    ReplyDelete